Ongoing SEO monitoring and reporting is essential for ensuring that your SEO efforts are driving the desired results. Here are some examples of how to conduct ongoing SEO monitoring and reporting:
- Keyword Rankings: Keyword rankings are an important metric for measuring the success of your SEO efforts. You can use tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush to track your keyword rankings and monitor any fluctuations.
- Backlinks: Backlinks are one of the most important ranking factors for search engines. Monitoring the number of backlinks, as well as their quality, is crucial for ongoing SEO success. Tools like Ahrefs or Majestic can help you track your backlinks.
- Organic Traffic: Organic traffic is a key indicator of the success of your SEO efforts. Google Analytics can help you track your organic traffic and identify any trends or changes.
- Page Speed: Page speed is a crucial factor in SEO, as faster-loading pages tend to rank higher in search engines. Tools like Google PageSpeed Insights or GTmetrix can help you monitor your page speed.
- Mobile-Friendliness: With the majority of internet traffic coming from mobile devices, it’s essential to ensure that your website is mobile-friendly. Tools like Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test can help you identify any issues and make necessary adjustments.
When it comes to reporting, it’s important to present data in a way that is easy to understand and actionable. You can create monthly or quarterly reports that highlight changes in keyword rankings, organic traffic, and other metrics. These reports can help you identify areas for improvement and adjust your SEO strategy accordingly.